- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
You do not have to register an account to use jrcdyer.com. Account registration enables you to keep track of your comments, upload a avatar (profile photo), store your address and credit card information, and communicate with other members on the website. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information such as your name, shipping address, and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Jrcdyer.com collects and stores the following information from you for the purpose of billing and shipping orders:
- A Username
- when you log in to Disqus to comment;
- To display publicly when leaving comments on the website.
- Your name
- To identify you.
- Your address (Only collected for shipping purposes)
- To confirm your billing address during checkout;
- To ship purchased goods to you.
- Your address is not saved to this website, but a record is kept on the payment gateway (PayPal, Stripe).
- Your email address
- To log in to the Disqus commenting system;
- To send invoices;
- To inform you of items shipped and orders fulfilled.
- Your phone number
- To contact you in case of an unforeseen problem
- To allow delivery personel a means to contact you if a problem arises
Purchases are not made on this website directly, but instead fulfilled using a payment gateway. Currently Jrcdyer.com offers PayPal and Stripe.
This website uses third party services to help serve you better. For more information, links to these services’ privacy policies have been provided at the end of each statement. These third party services are:
- Google products:
Jrcdyer.com will only use information you supply to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, and only in a method that you are expecting.
Securing your data
Jrcdyer.com does not store your personal information on its servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered via this website, such as a contact form or link to a payment gateway, are protected by secure encryption technology.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
You connection to jrcdyer.com is encrypted with a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) at 128 bit AES encryption, provided by Comodo CA Limited, through the Cloudflare platform. If you do not see a padlock or green address bar at the top of your browser, simply add a ‘s’ to the address’s ‘http’
An SSL certificate provides a secure connection between your computer and the jrcdyer.com server, ensuring that no one outside of the connection (bad guys trying to collect your information) are able to steal your information. Third party services used by jrcdyer.com are also encrypted using secure connections.